Amazing Cruise Ship Tour | Keamari To Deep Arabian Sea Part -2
It was an amazing experience on a Cruise Ship. I had spent my whole day on that Cruise and it was quite pleasant. I was invited as Vlogger and there was Dawood Family Takaful who had booked this cruise from Karachi Port to Celebrate their Monthly Meeting and Achieving Monthly Targets in the middle of the Arabian Sea. This is the first time that I had traveled on this huge Cruise. They served fresh fishes for lunch and delicious food on the cruise. I will definitely be coming for the second time to vlog and enjoy more.
Don't forget to subscribe to my channel for more crazy vlogs.
Amazing Cruise Ship Tour | Keamari To Deep Arabian Sea Part -2
Hello Friends,
We're a travel lover couple
After 25 year's of our wedding we are still together
and quite good at falling in love with each other day by day
in these 25 year's great life we love living together, learning and
discovering together ..... and foremost we love traveling together!
Thank you for being a part of our amazing journey!
=============================================
contact: nooralipasha@gmail.com
=============================================
0 Comments
Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box